Space is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, only after approval.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR 2020 VENDORS
As we did last year, this year we are vetting our vendors and artists.
So, if you are wanting to vend in 2020 you must be approved by the committee before you can buy your spot. Once approved, you will be issued a special code for your spot that will allow you to buy your vending booth. Once paid, you’re set and your spot is reserved.
Vendor now open! This year there are premium spots such as end spots, corners and wall space for both artists and vendors. You have to contact vendor relations before a code will be given allowing you to purchase your booth.
Vendor Booth Types:
Vendor booths come with 1 table, 2 badges per 10×10. ((so a 10×20 would have 2 tables and 4 badges.))
You can bring extra tables to fill as much of the spot as you like, or special request extra tables but extras depend on the venue.
Vendor premium spots will be $250.00 per 10×10. These will show as darker blue on the map below.
Vendor General location will still be $200.00 per 10×10. these will be shown as light blue on the map below.
Vendor Diamond level Premium booth. This is a 10×20 that shows on the map as Red. These booths are the most premium due to being approximately marked as D1 & D2 and runs $1100.00 for the weekend.
This year due to selling out of vendor spaces each show we will not be doing discounts on booths at Animore this year due to their high demand.
Artist Booth Types:
Artist booths come with 1 table, 1 badges per artist booth
Artists premium spots will be $175.00 these will be shown as dark purple on the map below.
General location will still be $150.00. These will be shown in light purple on the map below
So make sure to apply for your spot right away to reserve your spot early as they do sell out quickly!
To apply for your booth Email our vendor-director with the information below: email@example.com
((Know that every single vendor booth number shown is a 10×10. [example B-15] Then stack with the one next to it is what makes a 10×20, 10×30, etc.
Then each artist booth is just a single artist booth per number [for example At-15].)) Also, it takes us time to update
Your booth name:
Vendor or Artist:
The number of the booth applied for:
The second choice for the booth applied for: ((So if the first choice sold before you mailed. it takes some time to update the floor plan.))
3 pictures of your booth:
Number of badges needed:
((only wall booths are near power, so if you need power, choose a wall booth, bring a power cord and be aware that the hotel MIGHT charge a connection fee.))
Below is an example of a vendor application and an Artist application.
We hope you will join us at our annual anime convention and help us support area anime fans.
Vendor Application Example:Your Name: MarrySue-ann Bizmight
Your booth name: Marry-Ann’s Custom plush
Vendor or Artist: Vendor
The number of the booth applied for: B-1 & B2.
The second choice for the booth applied for: B-3 & B-4
Number of badges needed: I know I get 4 badges with my booth. But I only need 2 please. ((this can be changed later on.))
3 pictures of your booth: (3 attached photos here)
Artist Application Example:Your Name: JinnyJohn Martinalto
Your booth name: Johns Art
Vendor or Artist: Artist
The number of the booth applied for: AT-25
The second choice for the booth applied for: AT-23
Number of badges needed: 2. I know I only get 1 with my booth but my friend Jim want’s to come, so I’ll pay for the Artist helper weekend pass. Code please?
3 pictures of your booth: "I don’t have pictures of a booth since I’m a new artist, so, here’s a link to my portfolio!
Extra Vendor/Artist badges are NOT to be sold to other people. They are only for the vendor/artist and their helper. Badges being sold in the past is why we have had to set badge limits on booths.
The Dark Tan represents the entrance.
The Light Tan is the walkways.
Dark Green is the sold out booths.
Light Green is the booths under negotiation at the time of the photos upload.
Light blue are 10×10 regular vendor booths for $200.
Dark blue are 10×10 premium vendor booths for $250.
Light purple are regular Artist booths for $150.
Dark purple are Premium Artist booths for $175.
((With the Artist spaces we are speaking with a activities group that may take up AT-22 through AT-32 so please do not choose those booths while we are negotiating.))
If you have anyquestions or need any help please message us at MyAnimeConVendors@gmail.com
Rules and information.
AniMore 2020 Artists sold out. Artist registration has filled up. The waiting list is closed, we will not be able to accept more artists no matter what. Check again for future years.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
Vendors for AniMore 2020
- Colorworld Dealer
- Kyoto Anine Dealer
- A. Gato Designs Dealer
- Generation Otaku Dealer
- Gwen Wheeler Dealer
- Gwen Wheeler Dealer
- Geologic Times Corp, DBA Mobile Mining Experience Dealer
- Foam Brain Games Dealer
- DC-Imports Dealer
- Airship Oddities LLC Dealer
- WarezGamez Dealer
- Ballad of Greco Wolf : Lost and forgotten to time Dealer
- Obi Wan Kimono Dealer
- RAXX Dealer
Artists at AniMore 2020
- Rantings of a Wandering Mind
- SelkiePup Doodles
- The Chosen Wand
- The Lumbering Blacksmith
- Todd Napier Art
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 7pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- We reserve the right to inspect a vendor's booth, or its products, at any time. We may open and inspect any item, box, or container that are in hidden packaging except items that are in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Dealers and artists must be able to provide proof of tax compliance upon request at any time.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- We do not accept any placement requests. Exhibitors or artists can not request to be placed next to a specific other exhibitor or artist.
- No refunds on vendor or artist spaces.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- Dealers may be responsible for purchasing their own internet access or electricity through the venue, if it is needed.
- We may ask any vendor to leave the convention at any time for any reason that we believe may harm the event.
- Vendors and artists who have not arrived by the start of public hours on the first day forfeit their space without refund. If you show up late, do not expect to have a space. At 6pm Friday artists who would like to purchase unclaimed no-show spaces may ask our vendor room head for a space, which will be cash only and payable immediately. The price is $150 at cons < 8000 attendees, and $250 at cons over 8000 attendees. Do not drive a long distance expecting to get a space on-site. Dealer spaces will not be sold; artists only.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.