- Weapons Policy
- Dealers and Artists
- Join Staff
- Panel Submission
- Contact Us
- ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
1. COS-Play is NOT consent!
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination [related to gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion.
Sexual images in public spaces
Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following
Harassing photography or recording
Sustained disruption of talks or other events
Inappropriate physical contact
Unwelcome sexual attention
Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately
[Exhibitors in the expo hall, sponsor or vendor booths, or similar activities are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. In particular, exhibitors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Booth staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise, create a sexualized environment.]
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the conference [with no refund].
Event organizers may take action to redress anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any participants.
We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social activities. We think people should follow these rules outside event activities too!
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible. [Conference staff can be identified by t-shirts/special badges/headsets.] Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our event for everyone. We want you to be happy at our event. People like you make our event a better place.
You can make a report either personally or anonymously.
You can make an anonymous report here [Wufoo form or similar that DOES NOT require an email address to submit.
We can’t follow up an anonymous report with you directly, but we will fully investigate it and take whatever action is necessary to prevent a recurrence.
You can make a personal report by:
Calling or messaging this phone number: [Phone number for reporting]. This phone number will be continuously monitored for the duration of the event.
Contacting a staff member, identified by STAFF badges, buttons, or shirts.
When taking a personal report, our staff will ensure you are safe and cannot be overheard. They may involve other event staff to ensure your report is managed properly. Once safe, we’ll ask you to tell us about what happened. This can be upsetting, but we’ll handle it as respectfully as possible, and you can bring someone to support you. You won’t be asked to confront anyone and we won’t tell anyone who you are.
Our team will be happy to help you contact hotel/venue security, local law enforcement, local support services, provide escorts, or otherwise assist you to feel safe for the duration of the event. We value your attendance.
[Event organizer email: email@example.com]
[Event security phone number (423)836-4257]
[ local Police phone number 911]
1. Turn left onto Calvert Street
2. Turn into the 2nd driveway on the right for the loading dock (The Gallery Mall is on the corner)
3. Our loading bay is the last one on the left.
AniMore Vendors/Dealer’s Room Arrival and Departure Instructions
1. All loading and unloading of dealers must happen at the loading dock.
2. Dealers may not load or unload from the parking garage or the hotel lobby area.
3. Dealers may begin arriving for unloading at the loading dock on Thursday, January 18, 2018, from8pm until 11 pm.
4. Loading dock shuts down on Thursday, January 18, 2018, at 11 pm, no exceptions.
5. Dealer’s room will be available on Thursday night from 8 pm until midnight.
6. Dealers may begin arriving for unloading on Friday, January 19, 2018, at 7 am to 2 pm.
7. Convention loading dock space begins after the 2nd ramp.
8. Parking/unloading between entrance gate and the 2nd ramp will subject dealer to towing by the Mall (this area does not belong to the hotel)
9. Vehicles in the loading dock area may not block through traffic.
10. The Hotel and Convention will not provide baggage carts, hand carts, flatbed carts or any other type of transport for the dealers, please bring anything you will require to transport your merchandise and displays.
11. Dealers will be allotted 30 minutes to unload merchandise and displays on to the loading dock.
12. Dealers are required to park vehicles before taking merchandise to the dealers’ room.
13. Vehicles shall not be left unattended in the loading dock area, we may be required by the hotel to move vehicles without prior notice.
14. Dealers Room closes on Sunday, January 21, 2018, at 7 pm.
15. Dealers will be permitted to transport merchandise and displays to the loading dock as space is available.
16. All of the dealer’s merchandise and displays must be on the loading dock before they may retrieve their vehicle.
17. Dealers are expected to load as quickly as possible.
18. Vehicles may not be left unattended in the loading dock area.
ALL DEALERS ARE EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THESE RULES, FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RULES
MAY DISQUALIFY FROM FUTURE CONVENTION PARTICIPATION
Vendors selling knives or weaponsIMPORTANT DEALER NOTICE
Any DEALER selling knives or any kind of weapon per the Renaissance’s instruction Must have a 1,000,000 liability policy presented before they will be able to sell.
Animore safety Department