Space is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. However,
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR 2019 VENDORS
This year we are vetting our vendors so we do not have a lot of vending overlap of products offered.
So, if you are wanting to vend in 2019 you must be approved by the committee before you can buy your spot. Once approved, you will be issued a special code for your spot that will allow you to buy your vending booth. Once paid, you’re set!
Vendor and Artist booths are now open! This year there are premium spots such as end spots, corners and wall space for both artists and vendors. You have to contact vendor relations before a code will be given allowing you to purchase your booth.
Vendor premium spots will be $250.00, A general location will still be $200.00.
If you buy multiple General (Aka Regular) spots there will be a discount. So please let us know what size booth you desire.
(We do apologize, but there are no discounts on Premium booths due to their high demand.)
Artists premium spots will be $175.00 and a general location will still be $150.00.
So get your spot reserved early as they do sell out quickly!
Email our vendor-director with pictures of your set up: email@example.com
We hope you will join us at our annual anime convention and help us support area anime fans.
Rules and information.
Dealer & Artist Registration Prices
$200.00 Please do NOT click this. You must E-mail us FIRST to receive a code MyAnimeConVendors@gmail.com then await approval
$150.00 Please do NOT click this. You must E-mail us FIRST to receive a code MyAnimeConVendors@gmail.com then await approval
Vendors for AniMore 2019
- blade daddy SC
- SKETCHY DREW PHOTOGRAPHY SC
- Zoet SC
- Fortress of Anime LLC SC
- TG Studios Dealer
- Kyoto Anime 10x20
- Simple Fandom 10x10
- COBASFANG 10x10
- COBASFANG 10x10
- Ms. Kitty's Closet 10x10
- Walt’s Cards 10x10
- DSP Publications 10x10
- Suzanne 10x10
- Thomas aka "RAXX" 1
Artists at AniMore 2019
- 8-Bit Pit
- Andy West
- Artist: JESSI DRAWS
- Artist: Lonely Tentacle Productions
- Artist: Roboprettygirl
- Artist: Wonderland Eccentric
- Grant Goodman
- Honey Sweet Studio
- Kaiju-Hime & Patrick Waugh
- King Prints
- Marlon Westray
- moesaur's moestore
- NMH Visual
- Ori Avissar
- Otaku Kit
- Poe TheWonderCat
- Radiant Grey
- Sophie Lina B.
- Sun Dame
- The Pastel Inkling
- We Are All Corrupted
- Thursday: 4pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 9am - 9pm
- Saturday: 9am - 9pm
- Sunday: 9am - 9pm
- Thursday: None
- Friday: 1pm - 8pm
- Saturday: 10am - 6pm
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Rules and Info
- You must fill out the required tax information form as soon as you pay for your booth or table.
- Dealers, and artists, herein referred to as exhibitors, understand that these rules are established to ensure a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space, and to protect the safety, security, liability, and public image of the convention and/or it's attendees. Exhibitors agree that rules and policies, including these, are important and necessary for the smooth operation of the event, and they agree to abide by all such rules and policies.
- By registering as an exhibitor, whether online or via mail if available, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The convention is authorized but not required to enforce these and any additional policies it may enact, and may provide penalties for violations of convention policies up to and including ejection from the convention without refund.
- Exhibitors may bring no merchandise into the dealers room that would be illegal to sell, including, but not limited to bootleg DVDs, and unlicensed replicas or products. Artist artwork must have significant originality to meet copyright laws, which prohibits things such as but not limited to eyeballing and/or tracing.
- Exhibitors agree they are solely responsible for the legality and merchantability of any items they sell.
- We reserve the right to inspect a vendor's booth, or its products, at any time. We may open and inspect any item, box, or container that are in hidden packaging except items that are in their original manufacturer's packaging.
- Artist space is intended for home-made creations or artwork. Work that is not created by the table owner (manufactured plushies, buttons, etc, that you didn't make either yourself or in collaboration with another) can not be sold at an artist space. These are items that only dealers can sell.
- Only two chairs will be allowed beyond each artist table, so as not to infringe about the space of other artists. No exceptions. Artists must not exceed the allotted space of their table, especially if sharing the table between multiple artists.
- Artist space is not always in a lockable room, and artists understand that they could be required to take down and remove all their things at night.
- All exhibitors understand that the convention is solely responsible for leasing space to vendors as requested by purchasing space, however exhibitors are solely responsible for the merchantability of the items within the confines of that space, although the convention may still eject vendors who violate policies as violating policies constitutes violating the contract between the exhibitors and the event and prevents a safe, orderly, and proper dealer and artist space operation.
- All exhibitors agree that they have, and are solely responsible for having, all the proper licensing that is required to do business at the convention or within the state or county.
- Selling weapons to minors is prohibited. It is illegal to sell weapons to minors. We also ask that dealers selling these items take extra precautions in their displays to prohibit mishandling of merchandise. Projectiles, ammunition, or air-canisters for any gas-powered guns are not allowed. When selling weapons you must take care to securely package them and advise the purchaser that it can not be taken from the package at the convention without the approval of convention operations' weapon-inspection team.
- Our convention is a family friendly event, and we ask dealers setting up to keep this in mind. The acceptability of displays of adult material is at the sole discretion of the Dealer's Room Coordinator. Dealers must take care to prevent children from viewing materials that are sexually explicit, extremely graphically violent, or otherwise unsuitable for children. Do not sell inappropriate materials to minors, as it is illegal.
- Should any exhibitor find they can not attend the convention, or need to reduce the number of spaces purchased, they must contact the convention to make arrangements. Dealers will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $100 fee. Artists will receive a partial refund through 65 days prior to the convention, minus a $40 fee. After that there will be no refund for cancelled spaces, and exceptions can not be made.
- Dealers may not rent, sell, transfer, or sublet space to anyone else.
- Space may be available on a first-come first-served basis, or any other basis as decided by the convention. Space may not be held for exhibitors until they have completed the registration process and paid in full.
- Signs, decorations, banners, etc may not be taped, nailed, tacked, stapled, or otherwise fastened to ceilings, walls, painted surfaces, or columns at our convention facility.
- The convention is not responsible for losses due to theft, damage, fire, or other causes. Exhibitors must take care to watch their own space during the exhibitor hours.
- Dealers may be responsible for purchasing their own internet access or electricity through the venue, if it is needed.
- We may ask any vendor to leave the convention at any time for any reason that we believe may harm the event.
- We reserve the right to amend, adapt, modify, update or otherwise change these rules to protect the safety, security, liability, or public image of the convention and/or it's attendees, or for any other reason deemed necessary by the convention's executives.